jsoup version 0.2.2 released
2010-Feb-07 I am happy to announce that jsoup version 0.2.2 is now available for download.
jsoup is a Java library for working with real-world HTML. It provides a very convenient API for extracting and manipulating data, using the best of DOM, CSS, and jquery-like methods.
- jsoup releases are now available in the Maven central repository. This allows you to use Maven to fetch and manage the jsoup jars and dependencies. See the download page for the XML to use in your POM.
- New features for classes: supports
toggleClass; also collection class methods on
- New feature for manipulating HTML: supports
Elements.wrap(String html). This makes it easy to wrap a div inside of a new containing div.
Selectorsyntax: supports the
E + Fadjacent sibling selector
Selectorsystax: supports the
E ~ Fpreceding sibling selector
- New: supports
- Improved document normalisation.
- Improved HTML string output format (pretty-printing)
- Fixed absolute URL resolution issue when a base tag has no href.
If you have any suggestions for the next release, I would love to hear them: please get in touch via the mailing list.