jsoup version 1.1.1 released
2010-Jun-08 I am pleased to announce that jsoup version 1.1.1 is now available for download.
jsoup is a Java library for working with real-world HTML. It provides a very convenient API for extracting and manipulating data, using the best of DOM, CSS, and jquery-like methods.
- Added selector support for
- Throw exception if trying to parse non-text content (issue #17)
-in CSS ID selectors (per CSS spec). (issue #10)
- Relative links are resolved to absolute when cleaning, to normalize output and to verify safe protocol. (Were previously discarded.) (issue #12)
- Allow combinators at start of selector query, for query refinements (issue #13)
textareacontents to parse as
TextNodes, not DataNodes, so contents visible to text() (and val(), as treated as form input)
- Fixed support for Java 1.5
I would like to thank everyone that has tried jsoup and written in to me or to the mailing list with their experiences. Your input is directly shaping jsoup for the better.
If you have any suggestions for the next release, I would love to hear them; please get in touch via the mailing list.