jsoup 1.4.1 released
2010-Nov-23 jsoup 1.4.1 has been released and is now available for download.
- Added ability to load and parse HTML from an input stream.
Node.clone()to create deep, independent copies of Nodes, Elements, and Documents.
:not()selector, to find elements that do not match the selector. E.g.
div:not(.logo)finds divs that do not have the "logo" class name.
Elements.not(String query)method, to remove undesired results from selector results.
DataNode.setWholeData(String)to allow updating of script and style data contents.
- Relaxed parse rules of H1 - H6, to allow nested content. This is against spec, but matches browser and publisher behaviour.
- Relaxed parse rule of SPAN to treat as block, to allow nested block content.
- Fixed issue in jsoup.connect when extracting character set from content-type header; now supports quoted charset declaration.
- Fixed support for jsoup.connect to follow redirects between http & https URLs.
- Document normalisation now more enthusiastically enforces the correct document structure.
Node.outerHtml()method when node has no parent (e.g. when it has been removed from its DOM tree)
- Fixed support for HTML entities with numbers in name (e.g. ¾, ¹).
- Fixed absolute URL generation from relative URLs which are only query strings.