jsoup release 1.9.2
jsoup 1.9.2 is a quick release to fix an issue where the parser could get stuck in an infinite loop on tags that contained mixed ascii and non-ascii characters. It also addresses some other minor issues.
jsoup is a Java library for working with real-world HTML. It provides a very convenient API for extracting and manipulating data, using the best of DOM, CSS, and jquery-like methods.
Download jsoup now.
- In XML documents, detect the charset from the XML prolog --
- Fixed an issue where tag names that contained non-ascii characters but started with an ascii character would cause the parser to get stuck in an infinite loop.
- Fixed an issue where API created XML documents would have an incorrect prolog.
- Fixed an issue where you could not use an attribute selector to find values containing unbalanced braces or parentheses.
- Fixed an issue where namespaced tags (like
<fb:comment>) would cause
Many thanks to everyone who contributed patches, suggestions, and bug reports. If you have any suggestions for the next release, I would love to hear them; please get in touch via the mailing list or to me directly.